Latest Facebook News
EAST YORK CURLING CLUB’S
ANNUAL OPEN HOUSE
East York Curling Club is holding it’s annual Open House for New & Returning members on September 7th, 2016 starting at 7:00 pm.
Staff & League Reps will be available to answer questions and give out information.
This is a great opportunity to check out the club, meet new team mates and enjoy some light snacks.
Registration is now open for the 2016/2017 curling season!
Returning member registration deadline is July 29th, 2016!
Note: Using the online system will ensure that your fees are calculated properly, and also that all information reaches the league reps in the fastest manner possible. For this year, the online system will still require that you print out the confirmation page and mail that in along with your credit card information or a cheque (no payment will be accepted online).
Questions? Check out our Reference Guide!
Early Bird Manual form:
Form to be completed: (all 3 pages must be completed)
What You Need To Know For The End of Season:
- The Club is having their annual general meeting on May 2nd, 2016. At that time, they address any motions that have been received. Any motion for the AGM must be received by April 11th, 2016. There is a pen, paper and envelope available on the cabinet outside the office. Please place your envelope in the drop slot in the left corner of the cabinet. Mark your envelope to the attention of the Board.
- Prior to the AGM, we are having our annual barbeque. The barbeque will be fired up at 6pm and the meeting follows at approximately 7:15pm. There is a sign-up form on the main bulletin board. The deadline for signing up is April 22nd, 2016. Please ensure that you make a note of any dietary restrictions.
- At the end of the season, please ensure that you clean out your locker. For those who are using the Club’s lock, please leave the lock inside the locker or in the boxes set out on the cabinet outside the office.
- Check out the lost and found before you leave for the season. Any article left over will be donated. (The lost and found is the right hand side of the blue box in the lower lounge).
- Before leaving for the season, please inform the office of any change of addresses in order to receive the mailing in July for next season.