OPEN HOUSE for returning and new members will be on Wednesday, Sept. 9th at 7:00 PM. Come and meet the various league representatives.
Membership forms for the 2015/2016 season can be accessed here.
Note: Using the online system will ensure that your fees are calculated properly, and also that all information reaches the league reps in the fastest manner possible. For this year, the online system will still require that you print out the confirmation page and mail that in along with your credit card information or a cheque (no payment will be accepted online).
PLEASE NOTE: For one more year, when you have completed the online registration, you will need to print the final page, include payment information, and mail or deliver to the club. In future years, a payment gateway will be in place.
Form to be completed: (all 3 pages must be completed)
- The Club is having their annual general meeting on May 4th, 2015. At that time, they address any motions that have been received. Any motion for the AGM must be received by April 14th, 2015. There is a pen, paper and envelope available on the cabinet outside the office. Please place your envelope in the drop slot in the left corner of the cabinet. Mark your envelope to the attention of the Board.
- Prior to the AGM, we are having our annual barbeque. The barbeque will be fired up at 6pm and the meeting follows at approximately 7:15pm. There is a sign-up form on the main bulletin board. The deadline for signing up is April 24th, 2015. Please ensure that you make a note of any dietary restrictions.
- At the end of the season, please ensure that you clean out your locker. For those who are using the Club’s lock, please leave the lock inside the locker or in the boxes set out on the cabinet outside the office.
- Check out the lost and found before you leave for the season. Any article left over will be donated. (The lost and found is the right hand side of the blue box in the lower lounge).
- Before leaving for the season, please inform the office of any change of addresses in order to receive the mailing in July for next season.
The Tailender is fast approaching! There is still time to register.
This is an open draw format bonspiel.
Do you have a child who watched the Brier or Scotties and caught “curling fever”?
East York Curling Club will be offering a “Try Little Rocks Curling” session on Friday, March 20, 2015. The session will run from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon. EYCC is located at 901 Cosburn Avenue. South side of Cosburn, east of Woodbine Avenue.
This session is open to children between the ages of 6 and 12 who have never curled before!
If you are interested, please send an RSVP E-MAIL to Coach Glenn at littlerocks @ eastyorkcurling.ca with your child’s full name and birthdate.
Curling equipment will be provided, but children will be expected to bring a HELMET, CLEAN RUNNING SHOES and a LIABILITY WAIVER signed by their parent or guardian.
Also, there is a fee of $10 per child that will be collected at the signup desk. Monies will be used for the East York Little Rocks program.
If you have more questions, please feel free to e-mail me at the address below.
NOTE: There will be a limit of 16 children. However, if we recruit more on-ice volunteers, we will increase the number of available spots.
East York CC Little Rocks Rep
littlerocks @ eastyorkcurling.ca
Update! The repairs to the compressor have been completed, and there will be curling on Wednesday.
Due to a hardware failure, curling has had to be cancelled this evening. Updates will be provided as soon as possible.