What You Need To Know For The End of Season:
- The Club is having their annual general meeting on May 2nd, 2016. At that time, they address any motions that have been received. Any motion for the AGM must be received by April 11th, 2016. There is a pen, paper and envelope available on the cabinet outside the office. Please place your envelope in the drop slot in the left corner of the cabinet. Mark your envelope to the attention of the Board.
- Prior to the AGM, we are having our annual barbeque. The barbeque will be fired up at 6pm and the meeting follows at approximately 7:15pm. There is a sign-up form on the main bulletin board. The deadline for signing up is April 22nd, 2016. Please ensure that you make a note of any dietary restrictions.
- At the end of the season, please ensure that you clean out your locker. For those who are using the Club’s lock, please leave the lock inside the locker or in the boxes set out on the cabinet outside the office.
- Check out the lost and found before you leave for the season. Any article left over will be donated. (The lost and found is the right hand side of the blue box in the lower lounge).
- Before leaving for the season, please inform the office of any change of addresses in order to receive the mailing in July for next season.
Congratulations to our East York Women’s Teams for being OCA Women’s Tankard Provincial Finalists!
Skip: Shawnessy Johnson Skip: Heather Marshall
Vice: Sandra Gabriel Vice: Christine Loube
Second: Alex Beamish Second: Jenn McVittie
Lead: Ursula Beamish Lead: Helen Charbonneau