The East York Curling Club is operated by the East York Curling Club, a not-for-profit entity. The facility is owned by the city of Toronto. It is located at 901 Cosburn Ave. (Woodbine and O’Connor) in East York, Toronto.
The club is located across from the beautiful Stan Wadlow Park in the centre of the sports hub of East York. Our club is well known for its friendly members, social and competitive curling.
The club has six sheets of curling ice with leagues operating throughout the day and night during the week. You’ll find something for everyone looking to participate. We offer curling for all ages 6 to 88, Women, Men, Mixed, Daytime Ladies, Seniors, Youth, and Children. The curling facility is also available for rentals.
The East York Curling Club has the following amenities:
- 6 sheets of ice, maintained by professional ice makers & staff
- Men’s locker room with separate facilities
- Ladies locker room with separate facilities & lounge
- Bar that serves a wide selection of beer & light snacks
- Lounge with televisions, fireplace, & music
- Kitchen caterer that serves anything from snacks to full course meals